help.sitevision.se hänvisar alltid till senaste versionen av Sitevision
According to the plan, the default template has two equal columns.
1. Select Templates for... (states the name of the website) and select Create New Template (in the sidebar).
2. A new window opens, fill in the name and which template it should be based on. In this case, we name the template "Default template" and base it on the template Start template.
3. Now you will see the new template "Default template" under Page templates.
4. Under content you will now see the template area "Template area":
The line in the editing area is the template area, which marks the area that can be changed in this template.
5. In this template, you want to share the template area in two areas:
Select the template area "Template area", right-click and select Add grid row.
6. Select Row, right-click and Add column of 6 columns.
Right-click and rename the column to "Centre".
7. If you want, you can add two text modules for Title and Text to help the editor get started and use the template. Select the column that we named Centre and click on the "Add text" icon. Enter Title with the correct font.
Repeat for text. Rename the text modules to Title and Text respectively by right-clicking on them under Content and selecting the option Re name. Exit using Enter.
8. Select the column that we named Centre right click and select Convert to content area. Feel free to use one of the pre-created content areas, such as Centre column. Click OK.
9. Under Content we have the following appearance:
10. Select Row, right-click and Add column of 6 columns.
11. Right-click and rename column to "Right". Add any module to the right column.
12. Select the column that we named Right, right-click and select Convert to content area. Feel free to use one of the pre-created content areas, such as Right column. Click OK.
13. Under Content we have the following appearance:
14. If you want a page that uses this template to always have a minimum height (so that the page does not look so compressed if you have only one line of text on the page), you can set this by selecting Row -> Properties -> Size -> Minimum height. Select any dimension (for height, you do not need to use percentage - that is only important for width when building responsively).
15. Publish the template. Done! The result is as follows:
The page published: