One of the many advantages of SiteVision is the ability to permission control content and parts of the editor. Permissions are assigned to a user by using roles. A role consists of a number of rights, which in turn give the user permissions in SiteVision. Here you can learn how to add a new role.
1. Go to Website settings and the Roles panel. Click on Add role. The Add role dialogue box appears.
2. Name the new role by filling in the Name field. You must name the role.
3. Type a description for the role, for example, what it contains.
4. Mark the rights that you want the role to contain.
5. Mark the modules that you want the role to contain.
6. Click on the OK button when you are finished. Now you can link users to the role to assign them permissions.
The page published: 2020-03-09