help.sitevision.se always refers to the latest version of Sitevision
Language selector - Advanced
In the Advanced view, you can access a custom template to affect the appearance of the Language selector module if you can manage scripting languages.
Use custom template for Language selector
Tick the Use custom template for Language selector to display the custom template.
- Search - Search the custom code. Enter search terms, click enter.
- Previous - Jumps to the previous search result.
- Next - Jumps to the next search result.
- Replace - Enter the words you want to replace. Click enter. Fill in the replacement word and click enter. Now the words that can be replaced are highlighted. For each word you get the answer, Yes, No, Stop.
- Replace all - Enter the words you want to replace. Click enter. Fill in the replacement word and click enter. Now all the words have been replaced.
- Appearance - Appearance according to different themes. You can choose between Standard, Eclipse, Ambiance, Twilight or Monokai.
- Full-screen view - Press the button to change to full screen.
Help with scripts is not included in the support agreement.
The page published: