help.sitevision.se always refers to the latest version of Sitevision
The HTML module can be used to add custom HTML code directly to the website. You can also insert entire web pages from other sites.
Validate the code on the page http://validator.w3.org to make sure it validates!
Help with custom script solutions is not included in the support agreement.
Get page from URL
Here you enter a link to an external web page that you want to insert. This will be inserted into an Iframe and displayed directly on the web page.
Custom HTML code
Here you enter the HTML code you want to use. Do not enter <html> or <head> tags, they already exist on the web page. Tick the box Custom HTML code and an editor drops down.
Icons in the tool bar of the HTML module
- Search - Search the custom code. Enter search terms, click enter.
- Previous - Jumps to the previous search result.
- Next - Jumps to the next search result.
- Replace - Enter the words you want to replace. Click enter. Fill in the replacement word and click enter. Now the words that can be replaced are highlighted. For each word you get the answer, Yes, No, Stop.
- Replace all - Enter the words you want to replace. Click enter. Fill in the replacement word and click enter. Now all the words have been replaced.
- Appearance - Appearance according to different themes. You can choose between Standard, Eclipse, Ambiance, Twilight or Monokai.
- Full-screen view - Press the button to change to full screen.
Show in editor
If you add simpler and smaller HTML code, you can easily tick this box so that the result of the code is also visible in the editor. If you use the module for entire web pages or scripts, this box should not be ticked.
The page published: