help.sitevision.se always refers to the latest version of Sitevision
A-Z list - Advanced
Here you determine how the hits are to be to access controlled. The choices available are:
- Early check (use permissions in query)
- Late check (via filtering of search results)
This is a performance-related setting. It is performance-demanding (time/memory) to retrospectively check all hits of a search result. The default setting is early check.
However, the use of late check may be necessary if early check cannot be used. An example of such a potential case is whether there are IP address ranges set up on the website. These allow some non-authenticated users (via their IP-number) to have the right to read certain pages - even though they are not public. If early check is used, non-authenticated users will only receive public pages/files/images in their search results.
Help with scripts is not included in the support agreement.
Use custom template for the structure of template parts
To change how the A-Z list is structured, change this template. That is, if you want to change the order of how things are presented. Currently, the order is letters A-Z, the list of search results and last error messages.
- Use custom template for letters - Change this template if you want to affect the appearance of the letters A-Z.
- Use custom template for search results - Change this template if want to affect the appearance of the list of hits.
- Use custom template to display error messages - Change this template if you want to affect the error message that is displayed.
The page published: