help.sitevision.se hänvisar alltid till senaste versionen av Sitevision
Panels Networks proxies
Under this tab, you can set up rules for how SiteVision should access external resources, such as for example Link checks or RSS. To add a rule, click the Add proxy configuration link.
The proxy settings only apply to outbound traffic from the SiteVision server. This is for example:
- Calls that SiteVision makes to retrieve RSS feeds.
- Calls that link checks makes to test external links.
- Calls that the Proxy module makes to the underlying system.
- Calls SiteVision makes to upload statistic files to Vizzit
- Calls made to retrieve external files via VFS.
Thus, the settings do not affect how clients/browsers retrieve resources.
The Network proxies panel can be found on the items:
- Properties for a server