help.sitevision.se always refers to the latest version of Sitevision
All users have a profile image that appears, for example, next to posts, comments, and search results. If no profile image is selected, a default image is displayed instead.
A profile image is selected by going to the profile page and clicking on the " Change image" button or on the image itself.
You can crop the image by clicking on it and selecting "Crop image". The original image is not affected, the new image is saved as a copy.
The image must be at least 200x200 pixels.
When choosing a profile image, keep the following in mind:
- The image must be at least as large as the box where the profile image should be located.
- The image must be in JPG, JPEG, GIF, or PNG format.
- You can change your own profile image
- You can change your profile image on group (if you're a group admin)
- You can change other people's profile images (and your own) if you have the "Manage social user identities" right
The page published: